CNC Setter Operator, Turner / Turning - Programmer
CNC Turner - Setter / Operator Position Overview
It is envisioned that the successful candidate will have experience using Doosan controls, though any would be considered, and some knowledge of manual machinery and tools. Other responsibilities will include;
- Setting and Operating Doosan Lathes
- Uploading programmes to the machinery
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- Reporting to the Team Leader on shift.
- Reducing waste where possible to improve overall efficiency.
- Work effectively as part of a team implementing company policies and procedures.
- To produce components to drawing tolerance and specifications, efficiently and accurately as required by internal and external customer specifications.
CNC Turner Setter / Operator Position Requirements
- Previous experience in operating, setting and running of CNC Turning machinery.
- Good knowledge in tool setting and tooling requirements.
- Experience programming with a range of controls advantageous
- Ability to edit and adjust programmes vital on the machine also advantageous
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings
- Maintain standard of cleanliness in your working area.
- Making sure Tools, Jigs and Fixtures are set up correctly and adhere with company standards.
- Knowledge of hand tools advantageous.
CNC Turner Setter / Operator Position Remuneration
- Salary £13-£15ph (dependant on experience)
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Overtime available (at time and a third Hourly Rate for the first 8 hours) (Time and a half after)
- Mon - Fri Day Shifts
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85694227