Our client is a leading supplier within their specialist field and offer fantastic benefits within a warm and friendly working environment. They are looking for a Treasury Manager to join them for a 6-month fixed term contract.
The purpose of the Treasury Manager role will be to provide pro-active and comprehensive £100m Group Treasury Management. You to be responsible for the daily, weekly, monthly cash flow forecasting, reporting and implementation.
As Treasury Manager you will provide cash management for 5 business units within the group and duties will include:
- Forecasting daily cash flow to budgets and forecasts
- Maximising opportunity for cash flow improvements
- Developing and maintaining Group cash flow model and process
- Working within Group working capital requirements - liaising with the Finance Ledger teams
- Ensuring that processes and procedures are implemented and continually assessed to ensure efficient and accurate Treasury reporting
- Developing and reporting KPI's for cash and working capital
Candidate requirements for the Treasury Manager role:
- Must be qualified ACT (Association of Corporate Treasurers)
- Previous experience in a Group function
- Proven experience in cash management at this level
- Finance modelling skills in Excel (advanced)
- Experience in strategic cash planning and forecasting
- Experience of working capital management
- Knowledge of Sage line 200 and/or Accord ERP system advantageous
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.