NPI Engineer - 6 month contract
£25h - £28ph
A well respected manufacturing company who are experiencing continued growth are currently looking for an NPI Engineer to join their team on a rolling 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have expeirence working in a foundry or with heavy machinery, this is a fast paced enviroment.
The ideal candidate will be able to
- To deliver customer NPI due dates on time in full to the agreed customer due date.
- To ensure robust process controls and initial BOM are in place for all aspects of manufacturing at NPI stage.
- To minimise foundry scrap and waste efforts in all foundry departments at NPI stage.
- To capture manufacturing data for margin analysis at NPI stage to review quote vs actual cost control.
- To ensure communication to customers on all issues relating to NPI is done in a timely manner.
- Communicate progress on NPI to team using strong visual management.
- Ensure the complete set of tooling is made available for sampling.
- To ensure NPI has integrated work instructions for every stage of manufacturing.
- Low scrap with daily scrap review meetings
- Minimal additional work
- Integrated work instructions
- Best possible work flow
- Margin Analysis (Commercial) evaluation - Quote v's Actual
- Maintain and improve agreed quality standards to ISO9001 in conjunction with the Quality Manager.
If this role is of interest could you send your updated CV to L.Little(at)JAMRECRUITMENT.co.uk we also offer cash voucher referrals if you have any friends of colleagues that might be interested in this opportunity.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn