Coventry - CV6
Temporary to permanent
£10.50 per hour
Currently recruiting for an experienced MIG Production Welder to work within Robotic Weld Assembly Cell for a well-known manufacturer in Coventry.
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The MIG Welder will be working with steel assemblies and you will be welding and finishing off parts in a production environment.
• You will also be involved in the assembly, grinding and surface preparation of components for the role of Production MIG Welder.
• The MIG Production Welder will be working from engineering drawings to assist the process.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The MIG Production Welder must have previous experience welding within a production environment.
• You will need to have previous experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings for the role of Production MIG Welder.
• For the role of MIG Production Welder, any experience within assembly or grinding is highly advantageous.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85707944