Winner Education is a recruitment organisation looking to recruit two teaching assistants for long term positions.
The Teaching Assistants will be required to support children within their Key Stage One or Key Stage Two classes. The posts are both long term for five days per week. These positions are due to start from June and from September. The duties within the role will include;
* Assisting teaching staff by monitoring pupils progress and working to Key Stage One or Key Stage 2 curriculums.
* Building a good relationship with school staff and pupils. The second role will be supporting a pupil on a 1:1 basis.
Working with a child's strengths and weaknesses to support their development and progress.
* Helping create and maintain a safe learning environment which supports the learning of all pupils.
* Identifying the needs of individuals and groups within the class, taking note of individual education plans and liaising with the SENCO as required.
* Helping pupils with their Literacy and Numeracy development skills
* Supporting pupils with the development of their Phonics skills We are currently working with several Primary schools within the Birmingham area who have opportunities for Teaching
You must have:
* Previous experience of working in a Key Stage One class
* Previous experience and knowledge of Phonics using Read, Write Inc
At WINNER EDUCATION we will strive to always accommodate and support you whilst you work with us. We will endeavour to process your registration as swiftly as possible, so we can get you out to work as soon as possible. We have training workshops to help you develop, and a dedicated consultant will be available to you, to look after and assist you with any questions or concerns.
At WINNER EDUCATION we are committed in safeguarding and promoting the interests and welfare of the children, and we expect all our staff to help share this commitment with us.
Every job role offered is contingent on a valid DBS and the provision of two valid and satisfactory references. If you are interested in this job, please forward your CV to or alternatively give me a call on. I look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85717569