Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive
Location: Sutton Coldfield - B72 1SX
Salary: £16k - £19k DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
ICA is the leading global provider of professional certificated qualifications and training in anti-money laundering (AML), compliance and fraud/financial crime prevention. For novice and experienced practitioners alike, the ICA certificate and diploma courses are a benchmark of excellence. ICA's internationally recognised qualifications enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals, improve business practice and minimise risk.
Why do we want you?
You are a customer service subject matter expert who has used a CRM, has excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Word and Excel and has experience and expertise in working with a student record database.
Main Purpose of Role
On a day to day basis you will be dealing with current and new ICA members assessing their needs and promoting the benefits of ICA membership to them as appropriate.
You'll need to be a confident communicator who can work independently in a professional manner as you'll be responsible for process new membership applications and encouraging membership renewals so you'll be talking to people a lot!
You will be involved in handling all telephone and email enquiries and making sure that the recipient is provided with top notch customer service. We are a professional organisation so we need someone who provides a very professional image of the association from the outset.
We are looking for someone who is customer focused, confident with a 'can do’ attitude who will add value to the association.
Working as part of the team you will be:
- Dealing with membership queries over the phone, via email and LiveChat
- Confidently be able to talk to a member about the CPD centre
- Create certificates and welcome packs to new members
- Process membership applications forms received online, over the phone and via post.
- Process membership cancellations
- Process event bookings, such as networking events, award ceremony and conferences.
- Raise renewal invoices and reduced fee bookings
- Use Cybersource to process and trace payments
- Use the Direct Debit software to manage all DD payments
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices and account issues.
- Timely and effect collection of all member payments
- Recording of payments received onto Salesforce
- Allocating and transferring payments on SUN system
- Liaising with Assessment and Marketing teams on events.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- Experience in the same or similar role which includes dealing with customers over the telephone
- Experience of using a Customer Service database
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of working with a student record database.
- A proven ability in customer service excellence
- Fluent Good English both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment and meeting tight deadlines
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"