Care Management Senior Social Worker
Care Management Senior Social Workers
3 month contract initially
Exciting opportunities have become available for experienced and motivated Senior Social Workers to join a busy and thriving Care Management Team in Sandwell.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Social Worker with at least 3 years post qualification experience working within a Child Protection, CIN or LAC Team. You must have recent experience of working with Young people and Children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans and Care Proceedings.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Investigation and assessment, following referrals to the service.
* Report Writing
* Working With PLO (Public Law Outline)
* Attending Child Protection meetings, Case Conferences and LAC reviews.
* Utilise Children In Need plans to work directly with Children
* Court Reports
* Section 47's
* Core Assessments
* Manage a varied and complex caseload
If you would be interested in applying for this position, or would like to discuss other social work opportunities within the West Midlands then please email me your CV to or give me a call on and I will be happy to help you find your perfect role.