Job Role: SEN Teacher
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Up to £40K (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Gilbert Meher are proud to be working closely with a leading, independent organisation who provide specialist care and education to children and young people with special education needs.
This fantastic organisation provide high-quality, specialist education across the UK. This brilliantly run organisation are now looking to appoint an SEN teacher, experienced in working with SEMH, ASD, ADHD and learning disabilities to join their school in the East Midlands.
With a very competitive salary, this role is an excellent opportunity to join a very ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation, which provides excellent education and care.
- Contribute to the development of the curriculum.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and professionalism.
- Ensure the educational needs of all students are met.
- Deliver a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students.
- Provide high quality educational services.
- Design and create lesson plans.
- Must have experience working with students with SEMH, ADHD, ASD and Learning Disabilities
- Must have a Bachelor Degree and/or QTS.
- Ideally 2 years experience as a SEN teacher
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.