Production Team Manager
Production Team Manager - Day based
£30,000 to £34,000
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader experiencing an exciting growth phase. Leading a production team and working closely with internal departments, you will contribute to continuous improvement as the business strives to move forward.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Manage daily labour requirements.
- Ensure production is compliant to legal and technical requirements.
- Direct input and control of production in the area.
- Work in partnership with NPD and Technical teams on new product launches.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Management experience in a fast-paced, high volume production environment
- Understanding of lean manufacturing practices
- Good communication and leadership skills
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Carrie @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85706602