Field Sales Engineer / External Sales Engineer
Field Sales Engineer / External Sales Engineer required to join a manufacturer and supplier of automated production machinery. This position is suitable to graduates or junior level engineers looking for a foot-in-door opportunity working with robotics and automated machinery in a technical sales or customer facing capacity - providing technical support to the sales team or carrying out internal sales based duties.
Field Sales Engineer Position Overview
The key responsibility of this role is to be the first point of contact for incoming enquiries, providing technical support and advice to new clients and the sales team in support of creating new sales. Other responsibilities will include:
- Although irregular, some initial coding and programming work may be required.
- Prepare quotations and technical summary documentation.
- Travelling across the UK and abroad, demonstrating and pitching the sale of production robotics and 'co-bots'.
- Liaise with the company HQ and suppliers for further detailed information where required.
- Occasional travel to customer sites and UK exhibitions/seminars.
Field Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent qualification in an automation, mechatronics or robotic engineering field of study.
- Working experience in an engineering or internal sales role would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to converse at a technical level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office packages.
- Based within a commutable distance of the Worcester - Birmingham area.
- While not essential, a Full UK Driving Licence would be advantageous.
Field Sales Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting Salary: £20,000-£24,000 Dependent upon Experience
- 29 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.