Full Time Year 1 Teacher, Bromyard
Flourish Education are working with a small, one form entry village primary school near Bromyard who are looking for a full-time Year 1 class teacher to work until the end of the summer term.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 1 teacher to join the school on a temporary basis on to cover the summer term. The role is to start after the Easter holidays on a full-time basis.
The class is of mixed ability with some challenging behaviour and children with additional needs. The class has a heavy boy to girl ratio.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s won’t be considered.
• Experience working in Key Stage 1, specifically Year 1 or relevant Phonics experience.
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 1 Class.
• To work alongside the class teaching assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £173 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education