Chef De Partie
Berry Recruitment are currently looking for a well established Chef De Partie to work for our prestigious client based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
This is a temporary role that may lead to permanent for the right candidate.
Successful applicants must show the below skills and experience.
* Experience working with fresh food & locally sourced ingredients
* A passionate chef with proven background in staff and kitchen management
* Experience with EHO and food hygiene
* Able to work alongside the Head Chef and assist with chef training.
* Able to take instruction from the Head Chef
* GP and wastage management in Head chefs absence
* Excellent initiative
* Confident knife skills
* Experience in Italian cuisine preferred but not essential
* Driven by high standards and attention to detail
* Eager to introduce new ideas
Experience in banqueting would be an advantage although not essential.
Five out of seven days a week, midday to 11pm. The Head Chef will offer a 8am to 4pm or 10am to 6pm once a week.
Opportunity for overtime if desired.
GBP10.00 to GBP11.00 per hour.
For further information please contact the Stafford office on and speak to Emma.