Local Marketing Executive
The purpose of this role is tooversee the new store and local events marketing activity programme (UK & IRE), including the development of concept store POS requirements.
- Manage external designated print company and our own distribution operation to ensure delivery deadlines are achieved.
- Build and manage a successful working relationship with sales trading teams to deliver on in-store displays, POS requirements and other ATL branding requirements to help drive sales.
- Management and maintenance of relevant databases and spreadsheets.
- Ensure efficient and timely delivery of all store material and regular communication to field and stores to advise on status.
- Produce all store communication in relation to new activity with input from the entire marketing team and maintain key information about permanent fixtures, acrylics, best practice in store manuals including direct liaison with stores to effectively deal with POS and communication issues.
- Additional project work that involves branding/display requirements.
- Ad hoc store related projects or other activity as requested.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Co-operative team player.
- Ability to minimise risk through planning and problem solving.
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.