One of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, we been meeting our customers' needs for over 100 years.
Our employees are important to us. We empower and inspire them to perform, offer opportunities to grow and we recognise and reward their contribution. They are proud to work for a company that respects them and broader communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable, so we are successful now, and in the future.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Data Analyst to join our growing Strategy and Marketing Division on a 12-month fixed term contract based at our stunning Head Office. The main focus of the role is to deliver insight and data analysis on our customer base to enable key stakeholders to make data driven decisions, aligned to business and strategic objectives.
This is a truly exciting time to join our Customer Insights team who have made significant progress this past year in putting Customer Data Analytics on the map within NFU Mutual. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a strong team player with an analytical mind to make a real difference within this sector of the business.
We pride ourselves on being "a great place to work" and with this in mind we offer our employees an excellent array of rewards and benefits including:
- Develop and maintain the central customer database
- Identify, recommend and action the implementation of appropriate internal/external data sources to ensure a rich and comprehensive customer database is in place for analysis that meets business requirements
- Undertake analysis to support the Division's strategy and marketing decisions. To include validation on business cases/ROI assumptions for key internal stakeholders.
- Present analysis through a variety of communication methods in a clear and concise manner
- Analyse, segment, recommend and provide data for customer insight
- Develop and implement propensity models in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Provide appropriate quality assurance checks including suppressions on the required data
- Provide analysis to support the development and review of customer segmentation approach using third party models
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with stakeholders and third-party suppliers
- Meet regulatory and data governance standards
- Support the Propositions and Marketing analysts and their stakeholders with the aim of creating greater data democratisation
- High level of numeracy and strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in a similar data analysis role
- Advanced skills and experience with software and analytical tools, e.g. Excel, SQL, , R, Access, plus experience of using Power BI or similar data visualisation tools eg Tableau, Qlikview
- Experience of working with a 3rd party data partner
- Experience of developing customer segmentation and propensity modelling
- Experience in a marketing or strategic analyst role in a financial services organisation