We are proud to be recruiting for our client based in Newcastle under Lyme. We are currently recruiting for an SEO Specialist.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in SEO and PPC marketing. Ideally you will have Google Analytics and Google Ad fundamentals experience.
The successful candidate must be able to understand and suggesting improvements on SEO and PPC issues that affect ranking performance and the user experience across our clients' global websites in multiple languages.
Responsible for analysis and creation of insightful management reports based on traffic, performance, bounce rate, impressions, CTR, search terms, goal conversions, rankings, cart abandonment, transactions and revenue.
Duties will include:
- Researching search engine updates, algorithms and implementing best practices
- Reviewing and continually improving meta data, content, code issues and site errors
- Internal and External link building program
- Managing content and identifying gaps in keyword placement
- Utilising Google and Bing Developers Tools
- Management of Google Ads, Google Shopping, Remarketing Campaigns and other Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Management of eBay Shop listings
- BETA testing
- In-depth Analysis and Insightful Management Reports
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Proven Search Engine Optimisation experience, especially Google and Bing
- Search Engine Algorithms and Best Practices
- Link Building Strategies
- Google Analytics
- eBay Shops / Stores
- Google Ads and Google Shopping PPC Advertising
- LinkedIn Pay Per Click Advertising
- YouTube Pay Per Click Advertising
- Remarketing Campaigns
- Google Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager
This is a permanent role with the opportunity for an immediate start.