Are you an experienced Purchasing Manager looking for your next role? Are you skilled in Purchasing within the fast paced Automotive Supply Chain?Are you looking for a role where you can improve systems and introduce best practice to achieve results?
Kingscroft have been engaged to recruit for a Purchasing Manager for an automotive tier one manufacturer. As the ideal candidate you will have experience of working within a complex manufacturing supply chain, developing and leading purchasing strategies and measuring performance of supply chain partners to improve cost and efficiencies.
Your main tasks and duties will include:
- Develop and improve current purchasing strategies
- Perform benchmarking and value analysis across the current supply chain
- Monitor and measure key KPI to help reduce costs and drive efficiencies
- Lead negotiations across the supply chain to drive cost saving
- Manage risks and variances due to market conditions , material costs and levels of
- demands to help protect the business
- Develop supplier relationships to improve reliability with partnership focus
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive efficiency and really help to shape the organisation through improved procurement strategy. Please apply today for a confidential discussion about the role and opportunity.