We are seeking a HSEQ Consultant to join our client on a permanent basis. This position can be based across multiple locations in the UK and there are opportunities available in Manchester, Cambridge, Birmingham, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow, Southampton, Chester and Bristol. Our client offers a wide range of services across industries such as buildings, aviation, rail and energy. They are looking for a HSEQ Consultant to work across all sectors of the UK business.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure that HSEQ systems are developed, implemented monitored and continuously improved.
- Provide advice on a range of specialist areas including CDM regulations and risk assessments for engineering design projects.
- Provide HSEQ input to bids and tenders.
- Carry out and report on internal HSEQ audits on office facilities and projects.
- Provide expertise in the identification, evaluation and control of safety, health, environmental, CDM and operational risks.
- Investigate any incidents and near misses, by establishing root causes and implement preventative measures.
- Provide guidance and expertise to the business regarding ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO45001 standards.
- Experience as a Health and Safety Advisor.
- Project management knowledge and experience working as a lead support for various teams.
- Understanding of engineering consultancy
- Internal audit experience essential with an IRCA lead auditor certificate preferred.
- Competent user of Visio, SharePoint, Word and Excel.
- Member of a relevant professional body such as IOSH, CQI or IEMA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Sean Brown on or email and quote 15697SXBd, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.