My client is part of a global manufacturing business, currently experiencing a high level of growth and development in the UK. They take pride in the development and wellbeing of their employees, communicating effectively to define goals and share success.
As part of their growth they are seeking an Operations Controller, working from their modern, state of the art facility in Stoke on Trent.
The main aim of the role is to support the Business Controller and other management by providing accurate and timely production based reports and financial data.
- Understand, follow up and report on production process
- Calculation and analysis of standard cost prices
- Production variance analysis on a regular basis
- Production based key performance indicators
- Actual costs against budget and last year
- Costing and Production related monthly closing steps, to Income Statement
- Assist in Production of annual budget
- First Line SAP support
- Working capital analysis and improvement
- Costs analysis of additional costs
- Knowledge and experience gained in a manufacturing environment, combined with a formal accounting qualification is preferred.
- Ability to carry out effective Analysis and Reporting by collecting, interpreting and collating external and internal data and advising on and taking appropriate action.