1st Line Support / Service Desk Administrator
My client is a growing IT company which supports numerous businesses. As a result of growth they are looking to add to their IT Services Department base in Bromsgrove with responsibility to provide support and advice to customers on a range of IT issues & to provide a comprehensive and professional ICT Services Desk.
- Handling all customer contact, via email, telephone and self-service.
- Logging all incident, service request and problem records.
- Providing initial investigation and diagnosis.
- Resolving incidents and service requests and restoring service as quickly as possible.
- Keeping users informed of progress.
- Closing all resolved incidents, requests and other calls.
- Provision of standby and on call service.
- Managing incoming calls on the Helpdesk
- Organising and liaising with other team members in the efficient handling of calls
- In time, with sufficient training, advising users on solutions available
- Knowledge and level of proficiency in the use of IT software packages required
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Applications including Windows 10 and 7
- Experience of general PC and telephony support
- Remote Support tools - TeamViewer, Screen Connect
- Service Desk Management Toolsets
- Microsoft Exchange
- Fundamentals of networking
- A salary of GBP18 - 22,000 DOE
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Career progression through continued professional development and training.
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.