Construction Bid Writer / Coordinator
Construction Bid Writer/ Coordinator (Construction)
Job Title: Permanent Bid Writer / Coordinator
Salary: GBP28,000 - GBP30,000
Sector / Industry: Construction
Job Reference: JW112718
Are you an experience BID Writer, specialising in the Construction Industry looking to advance your career within a rapidly expanding national construction and property consultancy?
Do you have experience in providing Project Management , Employers Agent support , Cost Management Health & Safety and Building Surveying Services to a wide range of clients ?
If so I want to hear from you! For the right candidate this is an amazing opportunity to work on behalf of a well-established consultancy with bounds of opportunity to develop within your career.
- Permanent, full Time Position
- Monday to Friday : 9.00am - 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
- 27 Days Holidays + Public holidays
- Buy or sell Holiday arrangements
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Group life insurance (3x salary)
- Professional subscriptions paid
- All training costs paid
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Involvement in local networking.
- Latest IT systems / laptop computers
- Quality office environment
- Dress down Fridays
- Charity events
- Social events
- Sporting activities
- Staff engagement
- Staff newsletter
- Quarterly Performance development reviews (PDRs)
- Supporting Partners on the submission of PQQs/ESPD's and tenders for professional services opportunities in both the Public and Private Sectors;
- Drafting up and formatting of high quality bids;
- Creation and management of submissions database;
- Monitoring and identifying opportunities pipeline;
- Review format and content of Procurement Library to ensure it meets company's needs;
- Maximise the use of procurement data Licence with BiP Solutions to source bid opportunities, track competitors and enhance understanding of the public sector marketplace;
- Assist with social media campaign including generation of regular Blogs
Required Skills & Experience:
- Appropriate Industry Qualifications
- Full Driving licence
- IT Literate
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Knowledge of InDesign or similar desk top publishing would be an advantage
- Proficient in web based tender portals.
- Relevant experience within a similar role
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Aspion Recruitment - Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.