Dispatch Engineer, Telecoms
Exciting Opportunity with a leading Telecommunications Company.
My client is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the UK and are committed to providing products and services of the very highest quality. I am currently recruiting for a Dispatch Engineer to join their growing team.
6 months' this could be extended depending on business needs.
GBP10.45 per hour
To use specific monitoring tools and reports identify poor performing nodes to issue work to the Network field engineers and manage engineer's workload effectively and efficiently to minimise customer impact.
- Providing technical support to Network field engineers
- Working closely with Field Mangers to ensure efficient usage of engineering resource to enable us to target worst performing sites.
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers to ensure business targets are achieved.
- Taking calls from in-house engineers and contract partners.
- Ensuring all information required for an engineer to carry out work is available
- Raising tickets through monitoring tools and capturing on a central spreadsheet.
- Assigning work to Network field engineers and managing workload.
- Dealing with Network queries.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for additional work.
- Tracking progress of tickets dispatched and report on progress.
- Carry out deeper analysis on repeat issues.
- Checking quality of work carried out by Network field engineers.
Desirable Experience and personal attributes
- Quick learner
- Ability to work un-supervised
- Organised person
- Good team worker
- Calm under pressure
- Telecoms experience would be desirable but not essential
- Experience in working within a contact centre
- Working in fast paced environments
If this sounds like something you would be interested, Apply Now! To speak to a consultant about this vacancy please contact Asha Mandalia on .