Looking to work for a part-time role with flexible hours? My blue chip client is currently recruiting for an dynamic and energetic Banking Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis for 20 hours per week. Working within a finance team and more specifically the Cash and Bank team, you will be working for a prestigious, well-known brand who will fully support your development in a friendly and supportive environment.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience undertaking bank reconciliations
• Have a good understanding of debits and credits
• Naturally have an ability for improving processes and not be afraid to think outside the box and create smarter, more efficient ways of working
• Have the confidence to attend meetings in place of team leader
In return, you will:
• Have the ability to work to hours that suit you, whether you would prefer to work school hours 5 days per week or 3 full days, the choice is yours!
• An opportunity to progress within a finance team of a Blue Chip business
• Market-leading benefits package including a pension scheme, generous brand discount scheme, 28 days holiday allowance which increases with length of service
This role is ideal for a candidate who already has experience performing bank reconciliations and has a good understanding of debits and credits seeking a permanent, part-time position.