Legal Administrator or Paralegal - Estate Planning
We are seeking a Legal Administrator / Paralegal to work for a forward-thinking, expanding legal services organisation at their office in Kenilworth.
This is a busy and varied role offering training and development, after which you will go on to manage your own caseload of private family trusts.
The role involves:
- Working as part of a busy team, dealing primarily with trust administration.
- Drafting and processing Legal Documents relating to the administration of different types of trusts
- Liaising with In-house Consultants and external clients by telephone and email, and face to face
- Dealing with returned documents requiring countersignature and storage.
- Liaising with financial advisors, solicitors and accountants
- Assisting with the sale and purchase of trust properties and investments
- Maintaining trust records
Suitable candidates will have:
- A degree in Law.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good customer service skills and a good telephone manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
This is a full time permanent position, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing commitment to training and development
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
For more information contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85730040