Customer Demand Planner
Job Title: Customer Demand Planner
Are you a Demand Planner with experience dealing with large retail accounts (Ideally Amazon)? You will take ownership of all aspects of product supply to Amazon and stock in the Amazon FC network including all forecasting & demand planning to ensure 100% stock availability. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation where growth and progression is encouraged.
- Work closely with the Amazon Account Manager and Key Amazon Stakeholders to ensure the Amazon account runs at optimum level at all times.
- Work with Amazon Account Manager to plan stock requirements.
- Stock analysis and (MTPT) stock management tracker.
- Service tracker (OTIF), resolve stock availability issues.
- Understand forward supply chain requirements from Amazon and input sales requirement into forecast tool.
- Plan range review and new product introduction into Amazon.
- Daily contact with Amazon and UK logistic planners.
- Daily contact with Amazon Account Manager.
- Daily sales order book and supply chain arrears resolution.
- Analysis of Amazon sales data - interpret and report back.
- Be able to use existing tools to run sales / stock reports.
- Have experience of working with online retailers or similar.
- Have strong relationship building and influencing skills in order to build relationships within both the internal and external supply chains.
- Be strong willed and able to deal with high pressure situations.
- Be professional, a confident communicator and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be proficient working with Excel and numbers in general.
- Have the ability to handle multiple work-streams and priorities simultaneously.
- Have 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Be an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking team player who is able to adapt.
ACS are recruiting for a Customer Demand Planner. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Customer Demand Planner, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Customer Demand Planner. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Customer Demand Planner with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Customer Demand Planner role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85763040