Residential Conveyancing Secretary/Receptionist
We are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary/Receptionist for a well established, reputable Warwickshire law firm, near Stratford upon Avon.
- audio typing
- opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- recording information
- recording details on the case management system
- ensuring that the client/matter details are kept up to date
- maintaining an appointment diary
- attending to clients in person and on the telephone
- covering reception as required
The successful candidate Suitable candidates will have extensive experience of the residential conveyancing process from start to finish, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of using a case management system.
This is a full time permanent position working in a small, friendly, supportive working environment. Immediate start available.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing.