Call Centre Agent
Call Centre Agent
Autonet Insurance-BURSLEM - Stoke On Trent
Competitive salary dependent upon experience
Due to our growth and expansion Autonet Insurance is looking for Call Centre Agents to join their expanding insurance team. Our team is responsible for giving the best possible service to every person they speak to over the phone. We are looking for people who have a genuine interest in our customers and can offer and understand the full range of Autonet’s insurance policies, tailored to our customer’s needs.
We currently employ over 1200 staff and have regional offices within the Midlands and Greater Manchester, and with over 20 years’ experience within the insurance industry Autonet are winners of several prestigious insurance awards.
If you wish to join a multi national insurance broker, where we care about your development and offer industry recognised qualifications, then we are the company for you!!
- To provide our customers with an exceptional level of service promoting Autonet as a broker of choice
- To take inbound calls from our customers, understand their needs and provide them with the right product for them
- To ensure all documentation is issued correctly and meets our compliance standards
- To work towards set targets and KPI’s and maximise all opportunities for Autonet Insurance and our customers
To be a successful Call Centre Agent you will need to hit the ground running but more important is your determination, positive attitude and the desire to be part of this winning team.
In addition, you will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Have a natural ability to build rapport and understand customers needs
- Have strong objection handling skills
- Demonstrate tenacity and drive to meet and exceed targets
- Be computer literate
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work within strict guidelines and adhere to working within a regulated environment
- Have Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- Experience of working within an Insurance environment
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience as the following: Insurance Advisor, Insurance professional, Customer Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor, Call Centre Agent, Sales Executive, Business Development Officer, Telesales Executive, Inbound Sales, Claims Advisor, Customer Account Manager, Customer Services Advisor, Outbound Sales Advisor, and Customer Assistant
Further information on how Autonet Insurance use and share your personnel data is contained in our fair processing notice which is available here:
Job Type: Full-time