Job Title - Line Leader
Salary - GBP19,000
Hours - 8am - 4.30pm
Location - Evesham
Duration - Full Time Permanent Role
Our well known client in Evesham are looking for a Line leader to join their hardworking team.
Your main duties will consist of -
- Ensuring your team are focused on producing products that meet customers required specifications at a targeted and thorough manner to minimise costs and within scheduled depot times
- To communicate any quality issues to manager and technical team
- To coordinate all back to stock products, including market stock
- To control, manage and monitor time keeping of operatives
- To train, develop and motivate your team so they become autonomous
- To ensure 'clean as you go' policy is adhered to at all times
- Maintain health and safety standards at all times. Responsible for reporting all accidents and near misses.
- Ensuring record keeping including KPI's and quality checks are completed
- Deputise for colleagues and managers in areas of business where you are considered competent
Experience in working in a pack house is advantageous.
If you are interested, please apply to send your CV
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer