Part-Time Customer Service Administrator
Are you looking for a part time position within Customer Service or Administration?
Do have experience of working within a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to work for an employer that recognises its employees?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment have the role for you!
Groomfield Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Customer Service Administrator to join an existing team.
Our client is a market leader within their sector and are looking for an additional team member who wants to work for an exciting and continuously growing business, located in the heart of Tamworth.
The position will be a varied role and will require somebody who is prepared to work hard and assist areas of the business where support may be required.
It is a job share position and will cover 12pm until 5:30pm- Monday to Friday. There will also be a requirement to cover the holidays and absence of the Job Share counterpart.
General duties will include:
- Switchboard overflow and cover
- All internal post- franking and folding
- Monitoring and ordering stationery for head office
- Scanning and validating documents on to our archive system
- Organising collections with carriers for returns/quality department
- Overseeing carrier daily delivery reports and corresponding with carrier, customer service and warehouse to get a resolution. Actioning all claims, cross referencing carrier invoice with our claims to ensure complete
- Maintain stocks of company literature in the office for internal staff and ASMs
- Arranging refreshments, lunch for visitors/meetings
- Booking of meeting rooms
Attributes and skills of the ideal candidate:
- Should be personable and professional
- Efficient, accurate and show initiative
- Flexible and adaptable, understanding what to prioritise in this varied role
- Previous experience of reception/administration would be preferred
- Pro-rata salary of GBP18,000
- Monday to Friday 12pm until 5:30pm
- Free Parking
- Team Bonus after 1 year service
- Pension and additional healthcare benefits
The role is offering an immediate start. Please submit your CV/application today to discuss this exciting opportunity with our Commercial team.