An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an established food supplier in Evesham. They are experiencing significant growth and increased business so need to expand their team and are seeking a Stock Controller.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your main purpose of the role will be to manage all stock on site for retail and wholesale product lines. You will also need to generate order confirmations and daily archives.
Other duties and responsibilities will be -
* Creating an inbound delivery plan for QC dept and warehouse team
* Generating pallet labels for inbound deliveries
* Bi-weekly stock takes undertaken where possible to include raw materials, pallets, trays, boxes and reported accordingly.
* Order generation and distribution
* To perform any other reasonable duties as and when required meeting the needs of the business
To be successful in this role you will need the following -
* Computer Literate, Excel knowledge essential
* High Standard of mathematics
* Experience of a similar role is advantageous
Hours will be 8am - 4.30pm
For more information please call or apply now
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer