Child Services Auditor
- Hourly Rate GBP15.00
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: Until March 2020
- Location: Birmingham City Centre
Analyst & Assurance Support Role
You will be working on a challenging and meaningful project with the aim of working with families across the Midlands area. The aim of the project is to influence positive sustained changes to their lives. We require analytical support to help evidence that positive changes have been made.
- Support the Troubled Families Data Team to achieve Payment by Results claims
- Provide Management Information to Internal/ external partners
- Review case notes and recordings to ensure that Troubled Families outcomes are being achieved
- Provide feedback on the standard of case recordings to different services
- Work with internal/ external auditors to ensure that claim submissions are of the highest standard.
- Experience of handling and manipulating large data sets
Desirable Skills/ knowledge
- Experience in working in a public sector environment
- Previous experience of quality assurance work and working with internal/ external auditors
- Experience of producing Management Information Reports
- Good knowledge of Excel particularly pivot tables and v/ lookups
- Ability to analyse information and make recommendations to improve practice
- Ability to accurately enter data onto various databases
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Highly motivated and able to use initiative to resolve problems
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.