Are you an experienced payroll administrator seeking a new challenge or ready to take on more responsibility?
We are looking to speak with hard-working and ambitious candidates to join a growing organisation on a permanent basis. This role will be joining a busy and productive team during a period of growth due to continued success. The ideal candidate will be passionate about payroll and keen to develop their career in this area.
Your Main Responsibilities Would Include
- Maintain accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC and AWR requirements
- Efficiently dealing with all clients within agreed timescales
- Raise sales invoices, credit notes, upload to factor accounts and deliver to customers.
- Prepare candidate payment reports, submit for approval and prepare for payment by BACS
- Handle a cross section of client workloads
- Deal with incoming client / customer / temporary worker payroll communications and understand the nature of the inquiry in order to resolve it or pass it to the correct individual / department.
- Organise and prioritise own workload within agreed parameters
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Have previous payroll experience
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be aware of client needs and expectations
- Have previous experience working with multiple different payrolls
- Have an excellent knowledge of PAYE all related HMRC requirements
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Andy Mitchell via email at or apply online
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency