Marketing and Sales Support Specialist
Our Client based in Burntwood is looking for a Marketing and Sales Support Specialist for their growing business. The company specialises in the manufacture and distribution of machines, components and accessories for gardening, agriculture, forestry and industrial applications. As Marketing and Sales Support Specialist, you will be a strong communicator with great organisation skills. Our client is offering a competitive salary with Monday to Friday working hours 9am - 5pm
- Issue marketing communications using multi-channel instruments
- monitor the effectiveness and collect customers' needs.
- Make active call in order to collect dealer's needs and provide a first-level support for back-office and administrative activities.
- Collect market information and provide consistent analysis of business scenarios to the General Manager in order to support sales strategy.
- Ensures creation and publication of all marketing material (brochure, posters), in connection with headquarter guidelines and marketing plans.
- Organize marketing activities: dealer meetings and exhibitions.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to engage with business professionals at senior management level
- Must be highly motivated to achieve goals set and push accounts to their full potential.
- Must have previous experience working in a similar environment and managing a team.
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work to a very high standard whilst under pressure.
- Must keep up with developments in the global craft industry and spot/anticipate trends.
- Must have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Must be organised and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to use word, excel, powerpoint and other Microsoft packages to a high standard
- Must have a good understanding of CRM systems
- Customer care
- Social Media Management