We are currently looking for JAVA Developer. Please can you check the specification and let me know if you could be suitable and interested in the position below? If so please can you send me your updated CV, if however this role is not for you then perhaps you could recommend someone who could be interested?
Duration: 6 months
Location: Warwick, UK
- Good hands on experience on WSO2 ESB (Integrator) working knowledge of proxy services, connectors, error handling, custom mediators and good debugging skills.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies.
- Experience in securing APIs using OAuth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
- Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
- Experienced troubleshooting WSO2 ESB (Integrator), DSS, BPS
- Experienced in using Active MQ
- Experience with deployment & testing tools such as Jenkins, Git, TestNG, Jmeter.
Please Reply with:
- CV in Word Document
Please send me your most updated CV for immediate consideration and for further details on the role. However, if this role is not suitable for you but you know someone who may be interested, please do pass the details over to them as it would be very much appreciated.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement