Quality Engineer / Inspector
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Quality Engineer / Inspector to join a long-standing Aerospace company in Coventry.
My client is looking for a quality engineer from a precision engineering background with experience working to tight tolerances (ideally within the aerospace sector) to work within a small team.
The successful Quality Engineer / Inspector will have the following experience:
- Experience in CMM Programming is a must.
- The ability to read engineers drawings.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Competent using quality measurement equipment i.e. verniers and micrometers etc.
- Experience working to tight tolerances.
Benefits for a Quality Engineer / Inspector:
- 26 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- NEST Pension
- Overtime is paid at a higher rate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85775890