Production Planner - Food Manufacturing
We are looking for a Production Planner to work for a leading consumer brand. You will be working within the planning team in this FMCG to ensure goods are produced on time which is essential to the production process
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000
· 30 Days Holiday
· Annual Occupational Health Checks
· Staff Shop Memberships (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants), Costco membership,
· 10% Discount on UK Holiday's
· Free onsite parking
· Pension 3.5%
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leicester, Coventry, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester
JOB SPECIFICATION: Production Planner : Food Manufacturing
We envisage this Production Planner to have previous Planning experience within a fast paced food production environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Create orders using the MRP system to replenish stock used for production
· Work with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure packaging changes are completed in time ready for production
· Keep track and inform the business on changes over timings and costs
· Produce, update and maintain KPI's including actual production vs. planned supplier performance against targets
· Assist the Finance team in dealing with material invoice queries
· Calculate material quantities from production plans and place orders with suppliers
· Raise and close purchase orders via the ERP system
· Work closely with the Production Team to communicate deliver schedules, planning information and maintain good relations
REQUIREMENTS: Production Planner : Food Manufacturing
To be a successful Production Planner you must be proficient in Production Planning having practiced techniques such as MRP, Master Scheduling & Just in Time.
Other skills we require are:
· Intermediate to Advanced level Excel Skills
· Working knowledge of IFS would be and advantage
· Strong decision-making skills to solve problems using own initiative
A leading consumer product business with a vibrant branded environment, where the relationship with our customers is at the forefront of our culture.
This company offers natural progression and promotes internal development.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren LLoyd quoting Production Planner : Food Manufacturing and reference LL15414 to DD: Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85777861