A prestigious, professional services business based in Warwickshire is looking for a Collections Adviser to provide first class collection service for a variety of clients.
The vacancy comes as a direct result of expansion within the organisations collections team.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to demonstrate:
- Use of dialler system to facilitate inbound and outbound calls, liaising with customers and third parties to recover overdue balances
- Negotiating repayment plans with customers in-line with FCA guidelines
- Adhere to GDPR and company data security procedures to ensure the full protection of all customer, company and client data
- Demonstrating effective organisational skills including prioritisation
- Building relationships with clients and customers
In order to be effective in the role, you will need:
- Customer service experience
- Understanding of the debt recovery process
- Need to be a self-starter, proactive and flexible individual
Salary up to GBP19,000.