Brake Press Setter / Operator
Our client has been operating in the sheet metal industry for a number of years and has become a well established manufacturer. They are looking to recruit an experienced Brake Press Setter/Operator to work on specialist products.
The working hours are 8am until 4:30pm Monday to Friday but overtime is available. This role has an hourly rate of GBP9.50-GBP10 per hour (dependent on experience and skill set) and is a 10 week temp-perm placement.
The Job Role:
- Setting and operating a brake press machine
- Working on various projects from architectural to structural based, as well as general sheet metal projects
- Working with a variety of materials such as aluminium, stainless and mild steel
- Programming to the correct folding sizes and angles
- Working to close tolerances in both folding sizes and angles
Experience / Requirements:
- You must be an experienced Brake Press Setter/Operator
- Previous experience using an Edward Pearson PR150 Bystronic would be advantageous
- Must be ale to read from engineering drawings
- Fabrication experience would be advantageous