Would you like to work for a nursery where you feel valued and part of a supportive team?
Do you want to develop and grow increasing your knowledge and experience?
We are looking for a creative and inspiring individual who is driven to provide excellent standards of care and experiences for the children, enjoys working with young people and cares about them as individuals and has energy and enthusiasm!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Nursery team
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Undertake observations
- Supervise meals
- Attend and participate in training programmes
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained
- Must hold a relevant Level 3 early years qualification in childcare
- Experience working with in early years setting
- Passionate, caring and willing to learn
Closing date: 22nd March 2019
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.