Water Treatment Engineer - Coventry
Pin Point Recruitment are looking for a Water Hygiene Engineer for one of the UK's leading Water Hygiene specialists are expanding their team in the West Midlands.
The company pride themselves on their highly skilled, ambitious team and want others to join them with their growth. They offer their services within Legionella Risk Assessing, Water Treatment works along with Water Hygiene monitoring & sampling.
They are now looking for engineers with at least 1 years' experience as a Water Hygiene Engineer and;
- City and Guilds qualification
- Strong knowledge of ACOP L8 & other water hygiene industry legislation
- Full UK driving license
- Good verbal & written communication
- Tank cleans/disinfections
- TMV checks
- Remedial works.
- Producing reports
- Representing the company whilst on site
- Liaising with clients
GBP17,000-GBP22,000 + BENEFITS