Industrial Motors Bench Engineer
Independent UK accredited Servo motor repair facility authorised by Siemens A & D as well as being certified to ISO 9001:2008 seeks 2 new Industrial Motor Fitters to join their growing and dynamic team. Known for their exceptional customer service through fast and reliable repairs this business is going for a period of sustainable growth.
Due largely to the expertise of their Engineering teams this business is going from strength to strength and are acquiring large blue chip clients for repeat business. This is the perfect time to join this 24/7 operation to continue and develop your career!
- Assessment and repair of 3 phase AC/DC motors, pumps and gearboxes.
- Reporting faults found on repairs.
- Fully overhauling and repairing motors.
- Initiating training for the testing and repairing of a variety of Servo and spindle motors - training will be provided.
The successful applicant will be a conscientious Motor Fitter and have a working knowledge of industrial machinery and/or motors and have a desire to develop themselves through their career.
The ideal Engineer will:
Experience in testing and repairing industrial motors is essential.
- You will be joining a successful and busy team who work to meet the demands of a wide range of blue chip clients.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in testing and repairing industrial Servo motors however this is not essential.
- Experience in testing and repairing 3 phase AC/DC motors, pumps and Gearboxes is critical for the role.
- Full training will be provided resulting in the candidate to be able to test and repair Servo and High Speed Spindle motors of any manufacturer type.
In return you can expect and excellent starting salary of GBP28,000, Paid Overtime, Pension, Opportunities to Progress, Excellent Training and Free Financial Advice.
Based in the Midlands, ideal candidate will within or around the following areas: Halesowen, Droitwich Spa, Bromsgrove, Stourbridge and South Birmingham.
For further information call Laura Edmunds .
#industrialmotorfitterjobs #jobsinmyarea #jobsnearme #motorfitterjobs #mechanicalfitterjobs #worcesterjobs
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving GBP500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis; We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK.
Thank you for your interest, if your experience is suitable for this position, please call the advising Consultant ASAP. NB. We cannot guarantee a response to every application.