Quality Systems Coordinator
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Coordinator to work within a fast moving manufacturing organisation, located in Birmingham.
- Ensuring a consistent and logical approach to documentation processes, you will maintain and develop key documentation flows related to Quality and Health & Safety within the plant.
- Through previous manufacturing industry experience and a genuine interest in quality, you will maintain all documentation in accordance to industry standards (ISO 9001:2015, IATF/TS16949 or AS9100).
- Assist Quality Manager with customer complaints register to ensure response and resolution.
- Support and maintain company approved supplier list by chasing up and updating documents and certificate record.
- Support audits with the supply of correct documentation and files.
- Work with cross functional teams on exciting new development projects within the Quality and Health & Safety function.
- Recent experience of managing Quality Systems documentation within an Automotive or Aerospace Manufacturing facility.
- Strong working knowledge of Quality Management systems.
- A genuine interest in Quality with demonstrable experience keeping systems documents up to date.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Basic salary of up to GBP26,000 p.a.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
If you would like to enquire, please call or submit your CV to