At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for an Integration Architectto be based at our office in Warwick.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
Using Agile methodology including Scrum and Extreme Programming you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of designing IT systems. Working with an IT project team and developers you will establish the requirement to deliver against Enterprise software deployment programs, and provide a technical solution to our automotive customer.
Area of Responsibility
- Architect and design a complex business process solution using BPM and related technologies
- Understand and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications
- Develop work breakdown structures and associated task level information and work assignment for incorporation into project plans and work structures
- Use Agile delivery methodologies
- Lead and manage developers in the delivery of microservices and microservices-based solutions
- Drive the specification of architecture and design patterns for integration and microservices architectures and solutions
- Define standards to guide architecture solution decisions for integration and microservices solutions
- Implemenent technology prototypes, proof of concepts, and reference implementations for new technologies
- Analyze architecture and technology options and present findings and recommendations to senior IT and business leaders
Work closely with other Solution Architects/Designers to ensure consistency and quality of solutions
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience in architecting complex cloud solutions with one or more of the following - AWS, Azure, Google Engine, Digital Ocean
- Strong understanding of network and data center architecture, as well as application development methodologies
- Experience with Linux platforms including CentOS, Ubuntu Redhat Enterprise Linux or Fedora
- Hands-on experience architecting, designing and implementing microservices solutions utilizing container-based technologies including Docker, Swarm, Compose and Kubernetes
- Experience in creating and utilizing architecture and design patterns
- Advanced integration experience with enterprise integration products including TIBCO, webMethods, Oracle, MuleSoft, IBM WebSphere, JBoss Fuse, WSO2, Apache Camel
- Advanced integration experience with industry standard messaging products including ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBM/MQ, other JMS based products and Apache Kafka
- Experience designing APIs and service interfaces
- Advanced Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)/ESB (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Intermediate knowledge of database platforms including RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL and SQLServer and NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language including Java, C++, Scala, node.js
Nice to have
- Experience with API tools such as CentraSite, Mashery, Apigee Layer 7, and DataPower
- Experience with CI and CD tools including git , bamboo and Jenkins,
- Experience with infrastructure build automation technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, vagrant
- Experience specifying and designing DevOps pipelines
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better™.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.