Salary: £31,500 - £33,000
A new position has become vacant, due to recent expansion at a food manufacturing site near the Lichfield area. There is a current need for a maintenance engineer to join the business. As a maintenance engineer for this flourishing business, you should be multi-skilled, confident electrically and mechanically and by meeting this criteria, you will be rewarded with the chance to join this fantastic growing business.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must have worked within an industrial environment before
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Excellent all round package
- Growing business
- Further development on offer
- Strong team ethic
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.