Technical Returns Assistant
Our fast growing client is looking to add a Technical Assistant to their Warranty and Returns department. The company are an electronics manufacturer based in Walsall. The role will be exclusively based at the Walsall based.Hours are 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Friday with half hour lunch. There is some flexibility in terms of the working hours.
- Taking receipt of returned goods
- Visual checking and performing other types of fault finding
- Complete basic repairs
- Creating quotes for work
- Liaising with customers on a face to face, telephone and email basis
- Completing all relevant paper work
Experience / Requirements
A background in electronics fault finding is preferred but not essential. This aspect of the job can be learnt. The main attributes that the right candidate will have are:
- Excellent communication skills as dealing with external customers is primary function of the role
- Strong computer skills including Word, Exel,Outlook and in house systems
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to be able to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Have a strong work ethic, punctuality and time keeping.
A starting salary of £18,720 with a review after 12 weeks. Salary can increase up to £19,500 when taken on permanently. Other benefits include a contributory pension; progression opportunities; performance related bonus'; and job security working for a market leader.