The opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning service. With specialist expertise on investment management and pension solutions, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for a trainee paraplanner to help support the business. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is strongly supported. Some of your duties will include:
- Administration on pensions and investment business
- Prepare client review packs and financial summaries of investments/ pensions
- Researching and analysing products, providers, and funds
- Drafting suitability reports
- Producing Cash Flow Models
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning role
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are desired
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support