POSITION: SERVICE ENGINEER
SALARY: Salary £28k - £31k per annum + Overtime / Salary paid Monthly
BENEFITS: Company Pension, A van, workwear, tool allowance, laptop, Phone and PPE will be provided, health insurance and annual bonus scheme.
HOURS: Hours 37.5 per week
LOCATION: WS14 0DJ Shenstone Staffs
Our client is a subsidiary of a Japanese corporation who supply resistance welding equipment to the automotive components industry in the UK and Europe.
The company’s automatic nut and bolt feeders are used extensively by first and second tier automotive component manufacturers throughout the European automotive industry and are recognised as class leading.
Due to continued growth the company is looking for a Service Engineer to join the enthusiastic team, based in Shenstone. Our client offers a good working environment and has an excellent record for retaining staff.
- Installation of new machines into manual and automated systems.
- Routine service and fault finding on the range of Automatic nut and bolt feeders, resistance welding machines and controls.
- Visiting customers in the UK and occasionally EU countries.
Extensive training in the UK and Japan will be provided as required.
- Will be a qualified electrician with experience in an automotive manufacturing environment and have an electro mechanical maintenance background.
- Good communication skills as the role may include customer training on the equipment.
- A working knowledge of Siemens or OMRON PLC’s or fieldbus systems would be an advantage.
- Experience with robots, Fanuc etc would be an advantage.
- Experience with MS office, Outlook, word and Excel will be required.
- The role is very varied and encompasses both electrical and mechanical skills. You will report to and work closely with the Technical manager.
- Company Pension.
- A van.
- Workwear - PPE will be provided.
- Tool allowance.
- Laptop and Phone.
- Health insurance.
- Annual bonus scheme.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Service Engineer, Support Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Repair Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Field Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Equipment Engineer, Service Engineer, Repair Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Machinery Engineer,