Senior Collections Advisor
- Location: Walsall
- Salary: £22,000-26,000
- Job Type: 12 month FTC (With opportunity to go permanent there after)
Senior Collections Advisor
We are looking for experienced Senior Collections Advisors with a proven track record of delivering excellent cash collections performance by delivering fair and affordable payment arrangements for our customers.
This role will not only involve delivering against challenging personal performance targets, but will also be a key part of driving improved performance amongst the rest of the collections advisors by:
- Leading by example in all key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Assisting the Collections team manager in providing effective coaching to other team members.
- Championing continuous improvement within the collections department by highlighting opportunities for improvements for our customers, business performance and colleagues.
Senior Collections Advisor will be responsible for:
- Collecting funds from customers who have fallen into arrears on their water bill
- Offer excellent customer service which goes beyond customer expectations
- Able to identify and assist vulnerable customers
- Ensure call quality is adhered to at all times
What we're looking for….
- A proven and experienced collector capable of hitting challenging KPI's within a contact centre environment.
- Experience in coaching and driving performance of others within a collections environment.
- Experience in dealing with customers in financial difficulty
- Self-motivated, flexible and hardworking
- CICM qualified is desirable but not essential.
- Experience within the water/utilities sector desirable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate would show some management experience in the way of leading guiding or training a small team. Alternatievly those who have been working on projects, supporting the team or have tangible examples of inputs for other colleagues
- The role will be about a 50/50 spilt between Inbound/Outbound calls to deal with aged debt
- Full classroom training is provided in the first few weeks whereby you will learn about the history and the ethos of the business as well as the systems and how to do your role effectively on a day to day basis.
- For the team it is imperative that you can hit the ground running and have a positive impact from day one
- The current team is a large one you will be based in an office/call centre environment of 60 people whereby there are teams spilt into customer service, sales and collections
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- on site gym
- child care centre
- pension match scheme
- on site canteen (woop woop no cold sandwiches!)
- free parking.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85792270