Are you looking for a new role this spring? If so, read on!
Part of one of the world's largest companies wants a logistics administrator to immediately join its professional, growing team at its facility in Stafford, with sector leading health and safety and dedicated training.
Successful candidates will be given a comprehensive induction, full training, and uniform and the chance to move within this company, which has an extensive, successful history.
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Overtime shifts.
- Onsite canteen
- Free parking
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- £10.34 PER Hour
- Increasing to £11.00 PER HOUR after 12 weeks!
- Shift premiums
- 07:45AM - 16:30PM, 11:45AM Finish on a Friday
- 37-38 hours PER WEEK
Other shift patterns will include double days, or 3 shift rotating including nights.
Shifts vary between morning, afternoon and nights.
- Working within a stores/warehouse environment
- Data Management Duties
- Data Collection
- Use of In-house systems
- Complete necessary administration tasks relating to audits
- Ensure completion of required audit schedules to meet deadlines
- Running reports
- Warehouse management systems
- Microsoft excel proficiency
- Motivation and drive to achieve targets
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, as well as numeracy and literacy skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
If this look like the role for you, why not click apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85806836