Job Title - Compound Operative
Hours - Monday-Friday / weekly rolling shift pattern.
Pay Rate - £8.11 + overtime rate at weekends.* *TEMP TO PERM*
Igloo are currently recruiting experienced drivers for one of our highly respected de-fleet and automotive logistics clients, located on-site at a new state of the art centre for one of the world's most prestigious car manufacturers based in Warwickshire.
In this position your duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Carefully manoeuvring a variety of high end prestige vehicles within a large compound.
- Adhering to the on-site speed limits within the compound and technical centre.
- Safely reverse park vehicles in tight bays.
- Logging and recording the location of designated vehicles.
- Inspecting vehicles for damage.
You will be working within state of the art surroundings with onsite staff parking, shower facilities and canteen serving hot food!
A full category B driving license, with a maximum of 6 points for minor offences is required for this position.
Also, for insurance purposes - due to the high value of certain vehicles - you must be over the age of 28.
Igloo Automotive is a leading complete recruitment solutions provider to the automotive sector.
Igloo has 7 bases of operations throughout the UK to ensure a full coverage of our services can be provided to any client, irrespective of their location.
* weekend overtime rate is subject to completing a full 40 hour week.
If you would like to find out more about this position please call us now, on Option 1.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85810374