Software developer required to join a Digital Marketing Agency based in Warwick going through a big growth stage within their development team. This company boasts some very big blue chip clients.
As the new software developer you will work alongside their established team of developers and DBA's, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of product enhancements, new products and maintenance of existing products.
In addition to 2 years of commercial computing experience, you will be proficient in the technology stack below:
- Microsoft SQL Server, including T-SQL and Stored Procedures
- Microsoft C#. NET
- Microsoft ASP. NET
Beneficial but not essential:
- Practical experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) in a production environment
- Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Key software tools:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Strong analysis & problem-solving skills
- Able to write clear & concise code
- Fully versed in object-oriented programming, with a focus on inheritance and extensive use of interfaces
- Able to test own and others' work efficiently and effectively
- Able to organise and manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Capable in both maintenance and green-field programming roles
- Strong and clear communication skills with an emphasis on good written English
- Able to document work for a wide audience, ranging from technical peers to non-technical staff
- Able to react flexibly and positively to a fluid workload and changing priorities
Salary: GBP30000-GBP40000 plus benefits.